Shielded From Adverse Risks of Real Estate
At Alliance Home Inspections LLC, we offer an investigative home inspection that is designed to protect home buyers while providing them with a multitude of exciting benefits. After we’ve evaluated the condition of your prospective home, you’ll have the knowledge and confidence to make a successful home purchase without having to put your family’s safety or financial security in doubt.
7000+ Inspections Completed
With over 20 years of construction experience and more than 7,000 completed home inspections, we’ve earned a reputation for accurately identifying a home’s strengths and deficiencies.
5 Qualified Inspectors
Our team is made up of five certified inspectors who are dedicated to providing a top-tier home inspection and a superior customer service experience.
Your Local Septic Inspection Specialists
- If you’re planning to buy a home that’s situated on the shoreline (including freshwater areas), you’ll be required to have a certified state inspector perform a Septic Inspection in accordance with state law—and our team of inspectors is qualified to get the job done right
- When we inspect a septic system, we have three primary objectives: scoping the lines using a specialized high-definition camera, inspecting the internal condition of the septic tank, and performing a hydraulic load test on the septic field
- As with all our inspection services, we’ll provide the necessary referrals and recommendations afterward to help you find a solution for any specific issues we may have discovered
Detailed Inspection Reports With QUICK Turnaround
We’re committed to having your comprehensive inspection report available for viewing typically within 24 hours of our team leaving the property. Once you’re notified that your report is ready, you can log in on our website to learn all about your prospective home’s condition. Along with details about defects and deficiencies in the home’s structures and systems, you’ll also find helpful photographs and videos when necessary that provide additional insight about specific findings.
All of our clients will receive complimentary access to the state-of-the-art Create Request List™ (CRL)™ feature by HomeGauge.
The Create Request List™ (CRL™)
- Thanks to the CRL’s™ user-friendly functionality, you and your real estate agent will be able to quickly and easily create an itemized repair and project request list from our inspection findings
- Add a defective item to your request list by selecting repair, replacement, or inputting an amount you’d like to be reimbursed to cover the expected cost of resolving the issue
- Conveniently use your personal computer, laptop, mobile phone, or tablet to work on your request list—sharing access with your seller any time you choose!